Sensitive: Keep away from direct sunlight and avoid overexposure so light and air sources
Flammable: keep away from intense heat and/or hot room surfaces
For Adults Use Only: Keep away from pets, kids and unaware persons
Toxic: Do not drink and do not allow yourself to have a direct contact with the solution.
*Nicotine is harmful. Do not swallow it or put on your tongue, eyes or skin. Keep away from pets, children and unaware adults. Seek immediate medical attention in cases of accidental exposure.
Nicotine is addictive. You should not use this product if you are: Pregnant or nursing; have heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or allergic to nicotine, glycerin or propylene glycol. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience any symptoms if nicotine misuses such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness or rapid heartbeat.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE WHICH IS AN ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.